SENEC is one of the leading providers of innovative battery storage and energy solutions for private homes and businesses. The internationally active company with headquarters in Leipzig and offices in Cologne, Bari and Perth has been on the market since 2009 and, as a wholly owned subsidiary of EnBW, is one of the pioneers of the energy storage industry. Together, we are creating a world in which everyone can generate, use and share their own renewable energy. To achieve this, we are looking for minds that do not manage, but rather design, lead, change and want to break new ground together.
Would you also like to be part of something huge? Sustainability is just as important to you as it is to us, and you want to revolutionize the future of energy supply with a lot of passion and commitment? Then we would love to have you support us as a Data Architect (x/f/m) Data & Analytics Platform and make the world a little bit better with us!
Duties and responsibilities
With us, you have the opportunity to build and develop a data & analytics platform as a greenfield project using a state-of-the-art tech stack (including Databricks, PySpark, dbt, Kafka). In doing so, you will contribute significantly to the evolution of SENEC into an end-to-end data-driven organization. Furthermore, you will create with this platform a blueprint for the further development of EnBW's data landscape.
- Taking responsibility for the architecture of the Data & Analytics Platform, including designing and implementing architecture guidelines together with the data engineers and the community of practice of the SENEC architects.
- Providing and driving innovative ideas regarding deployment scenarios of established technologies and specification of the technology portfolio
- Designing and implementing architectural measures to ensure data security and data protection and to ensure data governance
- Participate in the design and realization of implementation concepts (e.g. further development of CI/CD workflows)
- Contributing and developing architectural decisions in the community of practice of SENEC architects
Appreciated qualification and experience
- Successfully completed studies in the field of (business) informatics or mathematics, computer science or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience as a Data or Solution Architect, Software or Data Engineer or in a similar position
- Sound knowledge of data warehousing, cloud-based architectures, system and network design, as well as encryption techniques and access concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (terraform) and programming experience in Python desirable
- Superb knowledge of Azure, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Confident handling and use of engineering best practices (CI/CD, testing, Git) and documentation frameworks (e.g. arc42)
- Fluent German or English, both written and spoken
Armin Geisler (email@example.com)