(Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst – Tracking Specialist (d/f/m)
As Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for improving and enhancing the tracking solution in the company. You will bridge the gap between the requirements of business stakeholders and the efforts of the data engineering and analytics teams to extract meaningful insights and maximise value creation from data. You will act as the product owner for the tracking work-stream and will create and drive the strategic roadmap to address the analytical needs of the stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be joining our highly motivated and agile Business Insights (Analytics) team within mobile.de. We have a cross-functional team set up with Analytics, Business, Product and Technology and strive towards providing the best experience for our customers in meeting their mobility needs. This is an opportunity to be part of that team and simultaneously exchange across different Adevinta marketplaces around the world. Within these expert groups we believe in sharing knowledge and developing standards and solutions for analysis, measurement and reporting. By contributing to the exciting projects for the data strategy of the company you play a role in making the company truly data driven.
- Develop a good overview and understanding of the tracking setup and become the subject matter expert.
- Translate complex business needs into technical requirements for Data Engineering teams to implement. Develop and maintain the roadmap for the tracking work-stream.
- Proactively identify gaps & opportunities to streamline and improve processes & tooling around tracking. Define and implement standards and guidelines and ensure their implementation/enforcement.
- Collaborate with Data Engineering teams to derive analytical value from data, to increase & improve usage of data amongst stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively within and across cross-functional teams to bring clarity around processes, ownership and dependencies.
- You train and educate Analysts and business stakeholders around tracking tooling, standards and best practices and foster self-service Analytics.
- You are the product owner for tracking work-stream and track progress, identify risks & dependencies, resolve issues and regularly communicate to all stakeholders.
Appreciated qualification and experience
- Over 5 years of hands-on experience as a Data Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst (Specialist), ideally in an e-commerce environment.
- Working experience with web tracking such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or in-house web tracking solution.
- High proficiency in data querying (SQL or NonSQL-Databases), able to connect multiple complex data sources together to deliver impactful analysis.
- Experience in one or more business intelligence tools (e.g.: Tableau, Data Studio, Looker).
- Experience with translating business questions into specific requirements, relevant metrics and insights that give clear recommendations.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and ability to switch between micro and macro level.
- Outstanding communication, prioritisation and project management skills.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- 28 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
How to apply