As the new analyst in the Consumer Analytics Team, you will be an active member of an innovative, data driven and super motivated team in mobile.de. We are a multi-functional team that has the aspiration to turn our 14M monthly visitors into transaction ready users, drive buyer success and ultimately contribute to business growth. We have a growth mindset, strive for end-to-end responsibility, and we believe in failing and learning fast. Are you ready to approach the next chapter of your career?
Duties and responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity to work at the heart of mobile.de, and we want you to join us as a Senior Product Analyst (d/f/m) supporting the team to integrate our transactional services into our core user experience.
- Act as a business partner within the squad, striving for insights that deeply challenge our understanding of the business.
- Inform future experimentation design and roadmaps, conduct AB-test-analysis, performing exploratory analysis to understand user behaviour.
- Ensure we cover all aspects of the data value generation, from tracking to advanced analytics.
- Identify key trends, defining metrics frameworks and building dashboards enabling your business partners to track progress and impact of their initiatives.
- Become part of a growing global analytics community, dedicated to providing an innovative analytics environment. We strive for self-service analytics and data driven decision making.
Appreciated qualification and experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an analyst using data to facilitate product and business decisions, ideally in an e-commerce environment
- a consultant mentality, who acts as a partner with the team as well as management and supports in steering our business based on insights
- able to cover a wide range of responsibilities: operational analytics tasks like tracking & experimentation and more strategic analytical work like market analysis, understanding and converting complex business questions into specific requirements and insights
- proficiency in handling big data and visualisation (e.g.: SQL, Python, Looker or Tableau) and a grasp of statistics
- outstanding communication, prioritisation and project management skills and a passion for building and clearly communicating compelling stories around data
- proficient in English
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- 28 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave