SENEC is one of the leading providers of innovative battery storage and energy solutions for private homes and businesses. The internationally active company with headquarters in Leipzig and offices in Cologne, Bari and Perth has been on the market since 2009 and, as a wholly owned subsidiary of EnBW, is one of the pioneers of the energy storage industry.
Together, we are creating a world in which everyone can generate, use and share their own renewable energy. To achieve this, we are looking for minds that do not manage, but rather design, lead, change and want to break new ground together.
Would you also like to be part of something colossal? Sustainability is just as important to you as it is to us, and you want to revolutionize the future of energy supply with a lot of passion and commitment? Then we would love to have you support us as an IT Integration or Solution Architect (x/f/m) and make the world better with us!
Duties and responsibilities
- Translation of complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural concepts based on the Azure ESB and Min services in the form of Function as Service in a rapidly growing IT infrastructure
- Analyzing processes and system landscapes for digitization
- Participate in the conception and implementation of a modern digital operating model
- Develop best practice templates for integration and ETL programs
- Defining interfaces between the IT systems of our fast-growing heterogeneous IT landscape
- Defining data flows in an enterprise service bus architecture
- Support of the implementation teams in the realization of architectural concepts
- Designing and building an environment for automated testing of the IT landscape
Appreciated qualification and experience
- Successfully completed studies in the field of (business) informatics or mathematics, computer science or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience as an IT Integration or Solution Architect, Software Engineer or in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of distributed IT systems, APIs, and their specifications
- Versatile experience in building architectures in the Enterprise environment based on (Azure) Enterprise Service Bus
- Strong customer orientation, teamwork as well as pronounced project management skills, ideally from the agile environment
- Superb analytical and conceptual thinking
- Excellent communication skills for the understandable presentation of complicated issues
- Fluent German or English, both written and spoken
Sven Richter (email@example.com)