Senior Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Place: Europe, Remote
Our partner is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to strengthen our international Analytics team.
As a Senior Data Engineer for a leading B2B platform you can expect:
- An exciting, fast-paced job at Europe’s trusted B2B platform, where we connect the economy for sustainable business.
- An agile technology company with flat hierarchies and open communication, where you can learn from others and contribute your expertise.
- A fair and open corporate culture, with experienced, engaged managers and friendly, helpful colleagues.
- A flexible and forward-thinking approach, including remote working and personal autonomy.
- Opportunities to develop your skills, build a career and grow within the company – we encourage you to spend 10% of your time on professional development.
- An organisation that supports your personal goals, commitments and responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities
- You’ll develop data stack on cloud technologies and modernize the data tooling landscape.
- You’ll design and develop database models and work on the expansion of our data warehouse.
- You’ll develop and maintain our infrastructure in the cloud.
- You’ll work within a scrum team with responsibility across a broad range of analytics applications.
Appreciated qualification and experience
- You love working with a modern data and tech stack (engineering, testing, versioning, microservices, DomainDrivenDesign).
- You have good experience with Python, data lake architectures, cloud infrastructure, data warehouse, orchestration, Tableau, SQL, AWS concepts.
- You are passionate about DevOps: we build it, we run it!
- You have experience with “Infrastructure as Code” (e.g. Docker, AWS Cloudformation, AWS CDK, Terraform).
- You like best practices and enforce high quality data.
- You love teamwork and agile software development.
We can offer you a permanent employment contract in the following countries: Austria, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland and UK.
Ana Schleier (firstname.lastname@example.org)