Tech Lead Backend (Python, AWS)
Place: Munich or remote
As a Backend Tech Lead for our partner, you are directly responsible for building the best tools and architecture to support our Finance department. You will hire and lead an international, world-class engineering team of up to 4 direct reports.
Duties and responsibilities
- Use and share your FinTech expertise: Enable the Finance Backend team to implement financial processes by leveraging modern technologies. You will be able to share your technical knowledge and best practices, as well as own architectural decisions to deliver the best possible solutions.
- Hire and lead an incredible team: Be the technical role model and go the extra mile to build, develop, and coach the team members on a daily basis.
- You build it, you run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in serverless!
Appreciated qualification and experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience in an agile software development environment.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience with passion for backend engineering and a hands-on mindset.
- Profound knowledge of Python and AWS.
- Previous experience in FinTech, Start-Ups or other fast-paced environments is a plus.
- Highly comfortable with serverless applications is a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or in a similar field is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the Central European time zone (CET/ CEST).
- Full visa and relocation support for you and your family.
- Possibility to work part-time instead of full-time and reduce a 40-hour-week to 80% (32 hours/week).
- Excellent fixed salary along with equity participation in the company.
- Additional yearly development budget of 1,500€ and an enabling environment to enhance your skills.
- With massive growth potential, we allow you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with purposeful challenges in cross-functional teams.
- You want to drive your own car? – Get one with our employee discount program.
Ana Schleier (firstname.lastname@example.org)