Senior Machine Learning Engineer
by Blue Yonder
Place: Hamburg, Karlsruhe, remote
Apply by: 12/31/2023
As one of a few companies worldwide, Blue Yonder have solved the tough problem of bringing data science to production while keeping costs and operations at bay. We will continue to relentlessly drive innovation to pursue our vision of the autonomous supply chain. On the way, we have solved, and will solve plenty of interesting and challenging problems, and we would love to have you on board for that journey.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design, develop, and implement machine learning pipelines and algorithms.
- Build and maintain data pipelines for training and testing machine learning models. Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code that adheres to software development best practices.
- Understands machine learning infrastructure costs of their products and services, monitors actual costs, and optimises resource consumption.
- Actively provides feedback during code reviews.
- Collaborate with data scientists and engineers to evaluate and improve the performance of machine learning models.
- Keeps up to date with technology and researches latest trends in the industry.
Appreciated qualification and experience
- Relevant experience with Machine Learning frameworks (e.g. pytorch, tensorflow)
- Great understanding of computer architecture and how it impacts machine learning algorithms.
- Good knowledge of Python development, including experience with popular Python frameworks.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and practices.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
Nice to have
- Relevant job experience working with distributed systems.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience with training machine learning models on GPUs
Peter Hoffmann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How to apply