Engineers at QuantCo build robust and scalable products impacting millions of people and billions of dollars in revenue streams. As an engineer, you will own systems from end to end, collaborating closely with internal stakeholders and exceptionally talented colleagues to develop and implement industry-leading models into our clients’ businesses.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be instrumental in handling, preparing, and transforming large data sets. You will integrate our clients’ technical systems with our industry-leading statistical and machine learning models. You will work alongside our data scientists, economists, and software engineers to solve technical and quantitative challenges ensuring that our solutions produce value for our clients.
Appreciated qualification and experience
You will be responsible for:
- Writing high-performing code in Python;
- Building, profiling, and debugging data pipelines;
- Building software package tools to improve internal workflows;
- Presenting and explaining your work to our clients;
- Discussing your ideas with our software engineers and data scientists;
- Working on data-intensive applications;
- Working within relational databases and large tabular data sets in blob store;
- Using packages like Dask to efficiently parallelize workloads;
- Working with tools for data validation (e.g. great expectations); and
- Designing, building, evaluating, shipping, and refining QuantCo’s product by hands-on ML development.
Botan Creighton (firstname.lastname@example.org)